Vivel Active Fair - Fairness Lock, Complete Fairness Cream with SPF 15 Review

Hello friends,

Today I am going to review Vivel Active Fair - Fairness Lock, Complete Fairness Cream with SPF 15 Review. The television ad having Trisha to represent made me to think about trying this Vivel Active Fair, an ITC product. But I got a sample pack of Vivel Active Fair as free for another product which made me to try it immediately. As I told in my previous posts, Fair and Lovely gets my vote always. Even though, I always keep Fair and Lovely in stock, I want to try other fairness creams also to check whether any other product works better than it. Read my review on Vivel Active Fair here.


Vivel Active Fair - Fairness Lock, Complete Fairness Cream with SPF 15 Review:


Vivel Active Fair


Vivel Active Fair - Fairness Lock, Complete Fairness Cream with SPF 15 Review:


Product Information of Vivel Active Fair:

M.R.P: Rs 25 for 15g

Pack size: Available in various pack sizes like 5g, 15g, 25g, 50g etc

What they claim - Vivel Active Fair :

  • We can experience Superior, Faster and Longer lasting Fairness
  • Clinically Proven cream
  • Skin cream for all skin types
  • 15 times more protection more sun protection which filters UV rays, prevents dark spots, thereby protecting the fairness 15 times more.

My View about Vivel Active Fair:


The first and foremost feature I like with Vivel Active Fair is its nice pink color. It is a very smooth cream which you can easily apply it on your face. The fragrance is too good. It is neither too mild or too strong. I applied it twice a day. One in the morning and another in the evening after washing the face. It gave me the instant fairness but not lasting through out the day. But, you need to rely on another sun screen lotion to protect your skin from the sun. I had to use a sunscreen lotion additionally since I felt Vivel Active Fair cannot give complete protection from sun. If you do not apply sun screen, you can see your skin get tanned. I did not see any side effects by using Vivel Active Fair.

Pros:

  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Inexpensive fairness cream
  • Product from Trusted brand - ITC
  • Widely available
  • Nice fragrance

Cons:

  • No long lasting fairness
  • People using Vivel Active Fair has to use another sun screen lotion to protect the skin from sun

My recommendation about Vivel Active Fair is to try this product once. I did not get lasting fairness as they claim. But you can get instant fairness.

You might also


If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment